Schelly's Staff App {proper}

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Joel, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Joel

Joel New Member

Feb 4, 2018
    1. IGN and /nick: Schelly
    2. Discord: Schelly
    3. Age: 18
    4. Time Zone: AEST
    5. How much time will you be able to dedicate to being staff? (this includes checking the forums, monitoring discord, and the server) couple hours a week
    6. Have you been banned before? If yes, please state what it was for. i have never been banned from a server
    Why You Should Be Considered for Staff
    1. Why do you want to be helper and why should we pick you? to help the server grow
    2. What makes you stand out from other applicants? i have owned servers on gmod
    3. In what ways do you feel you could help better our server by being a staff member? i dont like factions so i will be doing staff stuff all the time
    What Should I Do When......
    1. A player makes an accusation that you are abusing your powers as a staff member, what do you do? ask how he/she thinks i have been abusing and try better myself
    2. A player accuses you of being biased towards your faction or a certain player, what do you do? tell them that im not biased towards anyone
    3. You find out a good long time friend and faction member is using hacks or cheating to give your faction a boost, what do you do? tell them to turn the hacks off if they don't ban them
    4. A new issue arises that you have not been trained for on the server and you're unsure of how to handle it, what do you do? How would you handle the situation if there were no higher up staff members online to assist you? handle the situation as best i can and when a higher member get on consult them
    To End
    1. Is there anything else you would like for us to know, or that we should know, whilst considering you for staff? i want admin please